Assets to assist you in making a knowledgeable decesion in your energy reduction efforts.
- It's What Meets the Eye
- LED Heat Sync Analysis
- What are LEDs
- Certificate of Compliance can be completed by a qualified Eletrical Engineer or Construction Contractor
- Fill out the form on the Project Managemengt page to get started.
- There is lead time recieving fixtures from the manafacture and a construction schedule that must be taken into consideration.
Consulting, Sales & Project Manager
What We Do...
- Initial Meeting
- Introduction to y8 Consulting and
- Discuss customer's goals and objectives.
- Set expectations and
- Energy Audit/Assessment
- A detailed, room-by-room assessment is
completed. Some of the
Energy Consultant will make note of includes:
- Hours of Operation
- Square Footage of your facility (for EPAct
- Types of Measures (T12's, Metal Halides,
- Location of Measures and quantities
- Cost of Electricity
- Project Analysis
- A Program Manager will analyze the data
received from your
- The Program Manager will discuss the customer's
goals and objectives
with the Energy Consultant
to determine the appropriate new Measures to be
installed at the customer's facility.
- If a State or a Utility Rebate is available for
this project, the Program
Manager will identify
such rebate and use its value in the
- EPAct (Energy Policy Act of
2005) allows for a one-time tax deduction
by companies to complete an energy project before
the end of 2013. This tax deduction is allowed
to be taken in the year the project is completed.
The Program Manager will calculate the expected tax
incentive and its
value will be factored into the
financial analysis of the proposed project.
- The Program Manager will then complete a pre and
post analysis of the
consumption using both the old and new
fixtures/measures, as well as the EPAct incentive
and any rebates that are available.
- The formal proposal is created for the Energy
Consultant to present to the
- Presentation of Executive Summary
- The Energy Consultant will present an executive summary including the general
scope of work to be performed, the financial
analysis of the project and the impact of financing on ROI.
- Once the customer decides to move forward, a
Project Manager is
assigned to facilitate the
- Pre-Construction Review
- The Energy Consultant will review with and supply to client analysis spreedsheet. Spreadsheet includes number of fixtures being retrofitted, maintaince, enviromental impact, loan schedule, kWh savings and lighting density reduction for federal compliance. A Rawlins Construction Project Manager conducts a room-by-room analysis of the facility to determine all construction requirements and discusses the installation process with the customer.
- Since this is a 100% turn-key solution, the Project Manager will facilitate and manage all aspects of the project. Working under the close supervision of Project Manager, Rawlins installs
or retrofits the new energy conservation
- Post-Installation Review
- Upon completion of the installation, a Rawlins Certified Energy Manager will
conduct a post-installation review to certify the
project has met all of the requirements for the
EPAct tax incentive. If a Utility incentive was
available, y8 Consulting will work with the Utility to certify
that all of the specified work has been
- Project Completion
- The paperwork is finalized as needed.